Autumn is upon us, and the changing of the seasons is a great time to put together creative YPN events that will get members excited to be involved. Here are five real-life ideas from YPN groups around the country.
1. Not Your Usual Cocktail Party. Lakes Area REALTORS® Association YPN will host a wine and paint networking event and activity next week. Fall is a great time to get out in your community and connect at season-friendly establishments.
2. Scary Good Meet-Ups. The San Antonio Board of REALTORS® YPN is getting ready for Halloween with it’s upcoming monster mash-themed appy hour next month. A fun twist on a tech event.
— SABoard of REALTORS® (@SABoardREALTORS) September 14, 2017
3. Be the Bell of the Ball. Fall is the time of year most associations install their new leadership. The Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® has made the event a semi-formal masquerade ball complete with a silent auction of hand decorated masquerade face masks benefiting the Future of Housing Community Foundation.
FCBR’s Annual Installation Masquerade Ball is just days away!!
Get your tickets NOW before the EARLY BIRD… https://t.co/rVtZo2zHxL
— NoCo YPN (@FCBR_YPN) September 18, 2017
4. Local Flavor for a Good Cause. The Oregon Association of REALTORS® YPN just wrapped up their 10th annual Taste of Portland event featuring local food, drinks, and a silent auction benefiting the OAR HOME Foundation, which supports affordable housing in the state of Oregon.
5. A Little Friendly Competition. The Royal Palm Coast REALTORS® Association YPN gets their members moving at its annual fall event: The Amazing Race Scavenger Hunt. Team of four fulfill tasks and overcome obstacles in downtown Fort Myers in this interactive and exciting networking opportunity.